- 3 heating levels
- Provides energy for 4 to 6 hours
- One 7.4V Output, one 3.0 USB-Output and one extra Micro USB-Output
- 10000 & 5000 mAh
- Durability of 400 charging cycles
- 1 year warranty
- Especially suitable for Bottom Heater & Seat Cover
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: 7
Our high-quality 5V & 7.4V Lithium Polymer Combo Powerbank delivers energy for up to hours, depending on the heating level set. The polymer power bank has the advantage over common ion power banks that it is much more powerful and long-lasting. This power bank even has two different voltages. A 7.4V output (5000mAh) and a 5V USB output (10000mAh) allow flexible charging and insertion of the power bank. Another micro USB output enables simultaneous and additional charging of other devices. The power bank has a lifespan of at least 400 charging cycles, the warranty is 1 year.
The power bank is delivered from the factory half charged. Nevertheless, we recommend having the power bank fully charged before using it for the first time.
- The power bank does not have to be switched on separately. Connect this to the connector provided in the bag.
- The power button is on / in the pocket. Press the on button for 3 seconds. The product is now active and heats up to full power (red color lights up continuously).
- The product has 3 heating levels, which can be set by briefly pressing the on button. The levels can be recognized in color. Red = highest heating level, green = medium heating level and blue = lowest heating level.
- To switch off the product, press the power button again for 3 seconds. The power bank does not have to be switched off separately.
To guarantee a full charge, the power bank must be fully charged before it is used for the first time or after a long period of non-use. The power bank should be charged at least once every 6 months to maintain its capacity.
Do not cover the power bank with blankets, pillows or similar during the charging process.
NOTE: Please note the safety information in the operating instructions (see download option).
CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE